Skip to Content Skip to menu Skip to links

Small Claims Public Service Announcement Transcript

If you need to settle a minor legal dispute, you might be able to do it yourself, with a little help from your local county clerk of court. If your claim totals less than $5,000 dollars in damages or property value, your clerk of court can provide what you need for a small claims case, property damage, unpaid bills, rent disputes and more. None require an attorney. Small claims court is the people’s court and your local clerk is there to help. For more information call your local clerk or go online at

Return to Small Claims Page